Dress up in your favorite costume and collect delicious candy throughout Magic Kingdom park. You’ll soon discover all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows—that includes seeing many favorite Disney Characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is held on select nights from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM, September - November 2016. And since the tone of this event is “not-so-scary,” that means children of all ages can enjoy all the fun!
For the safest and best possible Guest experience, please choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive.
Hear the night howling with excitement at this spook-tacular party for all little ghouls and boys. From chills to the thrills, you’re invited to unearth all the festive entertainment that awaits you at this ghastly bash:
Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
The grandmaster of this bone-rattling parade has truly lost his head! A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Prepare yourself for the grave diggers—the Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It's really not so scary… just fiendish fun!
The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion welcomes you to "drop in" as Disney Villains tear up the night with fireworks and wicked remixes of their theme songs. Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are just some of the scoundrels who croon their spooky tunes. Shiver in anticipation as creepy colors crawl over Cinderella Castle—complete with a finale that casts a spell you won’t soon forget!
Villains Castle Show
Soak up the sights and sounds as some of your favorite baddies from Disney films rock you with an unforgettable opening number, taking place during a showcase set directly in front of a ghostly Cinderella Castle.
Venture into Frontierland where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like "axing" Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their "dead pan" humor.
Join Lady Tremaine and her villainous friends at the witching hour for the season’s most decadent dessert party. Taking place during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party, it’s the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle!
Set within the majestic halls of Cinderella’s Royal Table, don’t miss your chance to meet a menagerie of malevolent special guests—all while you indulge in devilish desserts and wicked entertainment.
As the evening continues, follow fellow Guests to the dining room, where the surroundings have transformed into an upscale, villainous atmosphere. Inside, enjoy the eerie entertainment as a piano player provides live music, accompanied by a few haunting solos from Lady Tremaine herself.
By purchasing a ticket to both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle, you’ll receive preferred viewing for the 8:15 performance of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, as well preferred viewing for the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular.
Plus, you’ll be treated to the Dessert Soiree at Cinderella’s Table—a delightful affair where you can feast your senses on Lady Tremaine’s eerie musical talents, over-the-top desserts and specialty non-alcoholic beverages. You’ll even receive an autograph card and a souvenir Maleficent dragon cup!
- Admission to the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle is available for $99 per person, plus tax (gratuity included).
- Please be aware that admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and is not included in the price.
- In addition, be aware that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a special ticketed event and is not included with admission to Magic Kingdom park.
- To check in for the event, visit the Will Call booth outside the main entrance of Magic Kingdom park from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Starting at 7:30 PM, you may check in at the parade and fireworks viewing area in the central plaza by the Castle Forecourt Stage.
- Once you have checked in, you’ll receive a credential, which must be presented to enter the preferred viewing areas and Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- If you choose not to participate in the preferred parade or fireworks viewing, you can check in at Cinderella’s Royal Table at your designated seating time.
- Entertainment and character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Reserved viewing for Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade is for the 8:15PM performance only.
- Credentials are non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please be advised that seating is not provided at the preferred parade or fireworks viewing. Wheelchairs and Electronic Conveyance Vehicles (ECVs) can be accommodated in the viewing areas and at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- Offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for this event.
Learn important information about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party before you arrive.
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party requires a separate ticket for admission.
- Tickets are available while supplies last and are not valid for theme park admission prior to the hours of the event.
- Each Guest may only purchase 8 tickets per event date.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Guests of all ages may wear costumes but there are new guidelines listed below.
- All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney, these are listed under Costume Guidelines.
- Event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.
The witching hour’s over, but it’s never too early to tune up your broomsticks for Halloween 2016 at Magic Kingdom park!
Black cat and cauldron buffs will love the bounty of boo-friendly spirits they’ll discover at the happiest haunted happening on Earth—Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Each year, Magic Kingdom park hosts grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night, so you’ll want to start polishing your pumpkins now!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will return in Fall 2016.
And since the tone of this event is “not-so-scary,” that means children of all ages can enjoy all the fun!
For ticket prices, be sure to check back in the near future.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place on the following dates:
- September 02, 2016
- September 08, 2016
- September 11, 2016
- September 13, 2016
- September 16, 2016
- September 18, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- September 23, 2016
- September 25, 2016
- September 29, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- October 02, 2016
- October 04, 2016
- October 06, 2016
- October 07, 2016
- October 10, 2016
- October 11, 2016
- October 13, 2016
- October 14, 2016
- October 16, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- October 21, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- October 25, 2016
- October 27, 2016
- October 28, 2016
- October 30, 2016
- October 31, 2016
Hours: 7:00 pm – midnight, Parade at 8:15 pm and 10:30 pm, Fireworks at 9:30 pm