First, a sweet surprise: Star Wars Trading Post will open in its new location on Feb. 19, 2021, and WonderGround Gallery also re-opens that day!
Star Wars Trading Post becomes your go-to place for all things Star Wars. The design is inspired by a hidden jungle Resistance base and the merchandise offers something for every traveler on their galactic journey – with new collections and even a Paddy Frog light-up sipper!
Be sure to check out the new Child-inspired streetwear collection, with designs inspired by “The Mandalorian” series on Disney+. This all-new collection inspired by Grogu, aka the Child, features t-shirts, leggings, hats and more.
Looking for a fun way to spend “credits”? Try the Batuuan Spira*, a themed Disney Gift Card available at Star Wars Trading Post and good for spending at select participating locations throughout the Disneyland Resort. The Batuuan Spira is a keepsake that’s both fun and useful.
WonderGround Gallery re-opens with a unique collection of housewares and fashion items.
Select outdoor dining is back!
Guests can enjoy outdoor dining once again in the Downtown Disney District at locations including Naples Ristorante e Bar, Uva Bar & Café, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, Tortilla Jo's and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes. Ballast Point Brewing Co. has opened its relaxing beer garden, offering the Ballast Point burger, ahi poke, soyrizo & roasted cauliflower tacos and seasonal fare.
Starting Friday, Feb. 5, outdoor dining returns to Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining on Buena Vista Street, plus Smokejumpers Grill and Award Wieners.
At select restaurants in Downtown Disney District, guests can now book reservations at Disneyland.com – and more locations are coming soon!
- A “Bee Mine” apple, enrobed in red chocolate and decorated with white and dark chocolate with a cute little chocolate bee, is available now through Feb. 14 at Marceline’s Confectionery and Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street.
- Kayla’s Cake macarons are so pretty, it’s easy to say: “Just as beautiful as you” when presenting a premium box of six with flavors including rose champagne heart, sea salt caramel and mango dragon fruit.
- What makes a meal from Earl of Sandwich complete? Heart-shaped cookies and brownie desserts paired with a sandwich and a drink.
- And you can’t go wrong with a Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake on the patio at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. is offering two Valentine bundles for beer lovers: The Single and The Taken, presented in red Ballast Point buckets.** See location for details and here’s a hint: crowlers!
- Stop at Sugarboo & Co. for a sterling silver necklace from the Air Mail collection. Each necklace comes with an envelope to mail your gift to a special someone, with a message of your choice.
- Looking for something rad for your loved one? Look no further than Curl Surf for the latest in beach styles.
- Pink Minnie Mouse ear headbands and Alex and Ani bracelets are sure to please. Or introduce a friend to new Disney nuiMOs, available at World of Disney and Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop. These miniature character plush are adorable, and they have outfits and accessories for a fashionable twist!
- Disney fans will treasure something to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Disney California Adventure park. A limited assortment, including t-shirts with the anniversary logo, will be available starting Feb. 8 at World of Disney and Elias and Co.
**Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol. Valid photo ID required.