Our services are free and what is better than having an expert sounding board that is here to answer any question, even answer questions you didn't even know you might have. No question is to small or too big!
Ready for your free no obligation quote? Contact RMH Travel today!
If you want to visit when the number of Guests is sometimes lower, plan to stay mid-weed (Tuesday to Thursday)
*mid-September through mid-November
*mid-January through mid-March
*or mid-April through mid-May
The benefit of visiting the Disneyland Resort when the number of Guests is low is the wait times may be shorter and you can do more. However, Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland parks typically reduce their operation hours at such times. Also, there may be fewer entertainment and events, and attractions are more frequently closed for refurbishment.
If you want to visit while the theme park have extended hours, entertainment, events and most attraction operating, plan your stay for weekends, including extended holiday weekends during Christmas, spring and summer break. The trade off of course is higher crowds and longer wait times
How it Works:
Those staying at one of 3 Disneyland Resort hotels, may visit the designated park at the designated time, when checking into the hotel they will give you a schedule so you know which park will have early morning. Disneyland also offers early morning magic to the Disneyland park to those guest that purchase a 3 or more day ticket. *Please note that the 3 or more day ticket ONLY gets you into Disneyland early and NOT California Adventures, only hotel guest get both parks. Disneyland park usually has its early morning Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, though this is subject to change without notice and you should contact Disneyland directly to make sure the dates haven't changed.
How to Use FASTPASS Service
- Look for the FASTPASS Distribution sign near the entrance of an attraction.
- Check the Return Time displayed on this sign.
- If the return time works for you, insert your valid Disneyland Resort admission ticket, readmission ticket or Annual Passport into the FASTPASS machine.
- The machine will generate a FASTPASS ticket printed with your return time.
- Return to the FASTPASS Return entrance at your Return Time, show your FASTPASS ticket to the Cast Member and enjoy the attraction with a minimal wait.
Please Keep in Mind
- FASTPASS tickets are valid only on the day of issue.
- Everyone in your party using the FASTPASS Return entrance must have a FASTPASS ticket.
- FASTPASS Service machines will not issue another ticket until the time stated on your current one.
- FASTPASS tickets are subject to availability.
- A valid Disneyland ticket or Annual Passport that has been used for park admission is required to obtain FASTPASS tickets.
Attractions and Entertainment Offering FASTPASS Tickets
Disney FASTPASS Serviceâ€“available on a first-come, first-served basis for same day use—is subject to availability and is only available to Guests who have actively entered through any Disneyland Resort theme park Main Entrance gate.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Storytelling at Royal Theatre
Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Color (distributed at Grizzly River Run)
- Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome
- California Screamin'
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Goofy's Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Radiator Springs Racers (distributed near It's Tough to Be a Bug!)
- Soarin' Over California
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Disney FASTPASS tickets are also available on a first-come, first-served basis for same day World of Color and Fantasmic! showtimes. Tickets for World of Color are distributed at the Disney FASTPASS Service machines used for Grizzly River Run, while tickets for Fantasmic! are distributed at the Disney FASTPASS Service machines along Big Thunder Trail in Frontierland.
Disney FASTPASS Service is subject to availability. Valid theme park admission is required.
Whether dining at a table-service or quick-service restaurant, Guest food allergy or intolerance requirements will be addressed.